Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Speaking of moving fast

Z got a callback for the juice commercial audition she did yesterday. I was surprised. I thought some of the other kids were "cuter" with their ringlets and lisps.

I am a little stressed about it. If she gets the job the shoot takes us right up to the day we are supposed to be elsewhere for a cool fun and new out of state event. We had planned to have a day camping and then another day hanging around with friends before the cool fun events starts. But if she gets this commercial we will be cutting things close.

I wouldn't miss our cool fun event for the world though. I told Pere that this acting thing is not her whole world and that she had other important things in her life that aren't going to come second.

I will try to write again tonight about other things.

2 comments: